(the "before" edit)
Ahh another Tuesday in the universe.
Last weekend was a flurry of activity, starting with K&B's bright idea to go looking for home furnishings (ugh... so domesticated). So we hopped on the Luas and went off in search of random apartment-y type things. After discovering that big box stores really only cater to people with cars we somehow managed to get everything back home on the Luas (ordeal and a half!) and in to the apartment. Phew.
Sunday I managed to get everything that was left in my old place over to the apartment, and did a bit of a blitz clean so that it's ready for inspection by my old landlady (I need my deposit back!) So that is a small relief.
Then, in an attempt to be a gold star pupil for my photography class, I went in to town with B and spent 6 hours (!!) in the office editing photos in Photoshop. Ugh. Our project was to do 10 "before and after" edits, and I managed to get through 9 before my eyes started to fail me. Too much staring at a computer!
But it all paid off! Last night it turns out I was the only one who actually DID the project and the instructor loved what I'd managed to accomplish. (his hopes were quite low for me as after the second class - the one dedicated to Photoshop - I'd left nearly in tears of frustration at "not getting it" - oh how I have progressed!)
So that's that, I suppose.
(the "after" edit)
April 29, 2008
Wrapping up loose ends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well done, on the photo edit and the transit adventure :)
Post a Comment