Well, Irish weather never fails to disappoint. Early last week was glorious - sunny, warm, t-shirt and jeans type of weather, and I thought we'd finally arrived at Spring.
I was wrong.
Over the weekend and into today we've had rain, hail and very VERY cold weather. Pack away the t-shirts again, K, you jumped the gun on that one!
Appropriately enough, though, my life has decided to become as manic as the weather. Between the unofficial work policy of "K can handle that!", the growing suspicions of a peptic ulcer, making arrangements to move in with B in a week and a half, and extracurricular activities (photography class and Mandarin lessons) it seems like I'm not destined to slow down or relax anytime soon.
Happily I've managed to talk myself into working an exhibition on Friday, in Tipperary (where B is from) so I will have a relaxing weekend down the country.
Don't get me wrong, though, I quite enjoy the manic life, no matter how much I complain or vent or occasionally threated to turn into the Incredible Hulk ("you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment