Well despite the fact that it is currently nice and sunny out, having lived in Dublin for 2.5 years now I am hesitant to accept the idea that it may actually be Spring. I'm afraid I need more proof than ONE nice day, Mr Weatherman.
So despite the hail, sleet and snow I actually had a good weekend "down the country" with B and family. I'd been sent down by work on Friday to take part in a cultural diversity fair at the Garda (police) training college, which ended up being 4 hours of me explaining who we are and what we do until I literally had no voice left. But still, was nice to get out of Dublin for a bit.
And now I'm back - back to the good times (??) of recurring peptic ulcers, trying to get an appointment with a gastroenterologist to deal with the aforementioned ulcer, getting ready for The Big Move on Friday... oh, and working. And photo class, which is another rant in and of itself. 2 out of 4 classes focussing on PhotoShop is NOT "Introduction to Digital Photography"...
April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear your photog class isn't as good as it could be - hopefully things will get a bit more technically camera related soon!
Good luck with the move and sorting out your tummy trouble :) *hugs*
Post a Comment