June 29, 2009

20 Questions

Tomorrow is our engagement photo shoot! (insert girly squeal here) So in light of all the imminent loved-up-edness in Watch This Space land, I thought I'd do this 20 Questions meme that's been doing the rounds in the blogosphere. I have it on good authority that I did well. Enjoy!

1. He is sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?

Depending on the time of year, it's Irish Rugby. Otherwise some sort of documentary on the History Channel, or Discovery or one of those. Or Bear Grylls.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Salad? What is this "salad" you speak of?

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?

Eggs. It's inexplicable.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?

Guinness. Or sometimes Corona (ugh).

5. Where did he go to high school?

Templemore.

6. What size shoe does he wear?

10? (edit - apparently it's a 9)

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

Guitars. Oh wait... we've already got... I don't know... at least 3.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Breakfast rolls. Well, occasionally.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

I have it on good authority that he would eat nothing but profiteroles, given half a chance.

10. What is his favorite cereal?

We don't really do cereal for breakfast, so I don't really know. He did buy Cheerios the other day, so I'll go with that.

11. What would he never wear?

Pink. I know better than to even try.

12. What is his favorite sports team?

Ireland or Munster Rugby. Tough call.

13. Who did he vote for?

The good guys.

14. Who is his best friend?

Me? Aww....

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?

Snore? Occasionally belch? I maintain that's a compliment to his cooking abilities...

16. What is his heritage?

Irish. That one I know I got right!

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

I made him these cute little Mr Men cupcakes. They were awesome.

18. Did he play sports in high school?

Rugby. There is a recurring theme here.

19. What could he spend hours doing?

Playing guitar. And he does.

20. What is one unique talent he has?

Music. I have no idea how he does it, but the man's a genius.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oooh...do I see a profiterole wedding cake in your future? :)