It has a weird sense of humour, I swear.
Here's the music meme... also known as "how to get K to avoid filling in tedious questions on job application forms"... enjoy!
Directions:
1. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc, on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down, no matter how silly it sounds
(K's note - I followed these instructions to the letter... some of them are uncanny!)
IF SOMEONE SAYS "ARE YOU OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Suddenly Strange (Bic Runga) - well yes, with the way my stomach's been... probably.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Help (Howie Day) - oh come on... I'm not THAT bad...
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
No Thang On Me (Snoop Dogg) - ah ha ha... darn right!
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Perfect Circle (REM)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Old Main Drag (The Pogues)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Without You I'm Nothing (Placebo) - needy co-dependence at its best. Or... to get a bit sentimental... it's true. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the support of some wonderful people. You know who you are.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Everything You Want (Vertical Horizon) - aww... thanks guys!
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Long Day (Matchbox Twenty) - I was NOT that bad... was I?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
When You Were Young (The Killers)
WHAT IS 2+2?
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine (The Killers) - ha ha... I sound like Ralph Wiggum.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Sandstorm (Darude) - well she is a bit mad, but that's why I love her.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Roll Into One (Bic Runga) - we do go pretty well together!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Radio Free Europe (REM) - pretty much. Don't have a radio... live in Europe... right on.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Jump Jive An' Wail (Brian Setzer Orchestra) - I totally do.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Gone (Jack Johnson) - I hide from him. Hah.
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
U + Ur Hand (Pink) - umm... isn't this song basically a girl telling a guy (quite bluntly, might I add) to get lost? Perhaps not the most romantic choice of first dance songs...
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
These Wooden Ideas (Idlewild)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Canada Song (The Arrogant Worms) - it's secretly why I moved to Ireland... I'm Canada-phobic.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Kody (Matchbox Twenty) - oh man... nobody was meant to find out!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Wonderful World (James Morrison) - aww... you guys ARE wonderful
SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Diggin' A Watery Grave (Morcheeba) - now THAT is eerie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment