January 30, 2009

Will work for...?

Is there any worse kind of weather than the drizzly grey bleh-ness of Dublin? Especially since I often feel like my moods are tied in to the weather outside. Not quite seasonal affective disorder, but something close.

I'm getting frustrated.

Over the past couple of weeks I've thrown all my energy into The Epic Jobhunt, but to no avail. Well, that's not to say that I've been rejected by every single company or organisation. Far from it. Apart from the occasional "We've received your application and will let you know" email, I've heard precisely nothing. Nothing from anyone. Ok, maybe I'm just impatient but seriously... I want to work! I've enjoyed my 3 months of unemployment, but I definitely think it's time I rejoined the workforce.

Anyone want to give me a job? You won't regret it! To quote Homer Simpson: "I work like a Japanese beaver!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I know how you feel. I am still waiting for things to happen too, and getting restless. Doesn't help to have icky weather either, but spring will be here before you know it!