- watching a tractor drive down the motorway outside. In the fast lane.
- staying in my pjs all day (only once!)
- making lasagna for dinner... and actually having leftovers!
- having to pull our couch up about one foot away from our TV so that we could read the subtitles for a film on our VERY small TV
- this recording. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
- B's reaction to aforementioned recording. I sent the link to him at work because I didn't think he believed me about just how funny it was. Am now under orders not to send "laugh out loud funny" things to work anymore
- watching B and the the gang rock out last night
- feeling like the girlfriend of a potentially supreme rockstar. Because what girl can honestly say that she's never wanted to be adored by a rockstar? I'm like a less-threatening Yoko. Or... a not-at-all-drug-addled Nancy
- getting caught off guard by "relationship talk". Adapted from actual conversation last night:
Me: That's great. Remind me not to let you write your own wedding vows. (nb: no imminent marriage plans at this point - I just make random offhand comments like that sometimes)
B: Don't worry. I already know what I'm going to say for that.
Me: *blink* ...
(cue extended pause, followed by...) What an odd thing to say.
How was your week?
2 comments:
Gee, would've loved to check out that tractor in the fast lane! Hey, hang on a sec...B saying stupid/odd things? No way!
Post a Comment