1. Making an excellent Chicken Cacciatore on Monday night
I got the recipe from Epicurious - always a good go-to for last minute dinner suggestions! The resulting smell in our apartment was to die for... tomatoes and spices and a hint of red wine... mmm... will definitely make this again!
2. B talking in his sleep and making weird clicking noises
Okay, I admit I give out to him about this on an almost daily basis, but in actual fact it's so cute that even when he wakes me up at 4am doing it I still get a warm squishy feeling inside.
3. Getting up at 6.30am for work and not feeling groggy all day
I'm as surprised as you are! I had a business briefing for leaders of industry this morning at 8am across town so I had to get all monkey suited up and get there by 7.30am. And I did it. I felt refreshed and energised all day. Even now.
4. Planning imaginary holidays and/or potential holidays
Ever since I found the link to the Wild Frontiers website in October's Marie Claire (UK Edition) I've spent ages poring over itineraries, checking flight prices, and mostly just daydreaming about how cool it would be to find myself in the remote mountains of Pakistan on my birthday next year. Or maybe this year. We'll see.
5. My 3.30pm cup of tea
Generally every day at work, on or around 3.30pm I have my tea. Either Ginseng by Qi Teas or Clarity Tea by Pukka Teas (mmm... lemongrass). It's a nice, organic, fairtrade, natural energy boost, but warm and soothing at the same time. Mmm.
What made you happy this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment