Just in case I didn't have enough trouble trying to update Watch This Space regularly, I've decided to go and create a new blog! There's optimism for you!
Have no fear... Watch This Space will still be my go-to place for personal updates, random anecdotes and the occasional rant. Oh, and photos! Everyone loves photos, right?
Anyway. My new blog is called My PR Quest and is, I suppose, my take on surviving unemployment, the life of a jobhunter, tips and tricks to ride out the recession (I'm what the lifestyle mags are calling a "recessionista"), and my thoughts on the world of Public Relations, since I'm now a PR student.
All of this comes with a slightly humourous slant to everything. After all, without a sense of humour, how can you possibly expect to get by in the world? We all need a good laugh every now and then.
"Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."
(Bill Cosby)
I hope you enjoy it.
April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment