Well, I decided things on Watch This Space were getting a bit down and depressing, so in an attempt to lighten the mood, here is a meme. :)
A - Age you lost your virginity? - 19
B - Band listening to right now? - Franz Ferdinand (iPod is on random) - lately though I've been listening to Entheos (part and parcel of being in a relationship I suppose - thank God they're good!), Kila, and whatever B decides to sing at the top of his lungs while I'm trying to watch online episodes of Lost. Usually Johnny Cash.
C - Dream car? - I don't really need a car at the moment. It might be nice to have an electric one, though.
D - Dad’s name? - Wayne
E - Easiest person to make me laugh? - Any of my friends... generally it's not too hard to make me laugh.
F - Food you miss most? - Living over in Dublin, I really miss the good cheap sushi you can find everywhere in Vancouver. Seriously. I nearly had a heart attack when one menu said that an avocado roll was €7.50... that's nearly $10 Canadian... for one roll...
G - Any encounters with ghosts? - I thought I did at work, but it turned out to be an office-wide power surge. But seriously, the lights flickering in a windowless bathroom at work? Scary.
H - Person most hated at the moment? - As much as I may complain about some people at times (or even most of the time), I don't really dislike them enough to say I actually hate them. That's far too strong a word.
I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself? - I'm sure any unknown things are pretty mundane. As for interesting... well, a psychic once told me that I have "psychic eyes" and that my powers would develop strongly when I'm in my mid to late 30s. Well... I thought it was interesting! :)
J - The first letter of the last person who broke your heart? - R
K - Kissing with eyes opened or closed? - closed.
L - Last time you did LSD? - Never, I'm not a big one for drugs.
M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute? - Waking up with B as the sun was rising in Istanbul, looking out our window for the first time and seeing the Blue Mosque. Come to think of it, that whole trip was amazing.
N - Nicknames? - K, Kirsty (not if you value your life!), Woman (courtesy of my Polish friend Jo... always makes me laugh).
O - What’s the most valued possession? - My passport (material) or my spirit (independence, stubbornness, determination, etc).
P - Poison of choice? - I'm not drinking anymore due to potential peptic ulcers, but it used to be Bulmer's cider... mmm....
Q - The last quote you heard: - "No Gods, No Masters" - after watching Pan's Labyrinth, B has a newfound obsession with the Spanish Civil War... although after a bit of searching this quote seems to have more to do with anarchy in general.
R - What are you allergic to? - Everything. Or so it seems most days. Let's see: fish & seafood, nuts (except cashews and macadamias), dander, dust, pollen (hayfever = seventh layer of hell), etc. I'm sure there's more.
S - Song you sang last? - She'll Sing: Emma Wall (again, iPod on random). She stayed in my house when I lived in Barkerville.
T - Time you woke up? - 11am - I love Sundays
U - Fav. pair of underwear? - My push-up bras from Victoria's Secret. Even though I'm sure I don't actually need anything pushed up. :)
V - Vegetable you hate most? - Cucumbers. Red Onions (raw). If I want to make a Greek Salad I have to make some serious modifications!
W - What are you the most afraid of? - Failure. And bees. And leeches.
X - X-rated love life? - Well... not recently. If you've read previous posts on potential ulcers, moving house, and imminent job loss, you'll forgive me for being less than X-rated over the last little while.
Y - Year you were born? - 1980
Z - Zodiac sign? - I'm on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio. Apparently this makes me a nymphomaniac hippie. I like that a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment